Sunday, May 14, 2006

Prince of Peace: thank you letter

Sorry, guys, no church this week. Bradley woke up with what he thinks might be strep throat... I regret having to skip one so early in the program but I could tell by his face and voice that he was better off getting some sleep.

There is some news, though: Prince of Peace sent us a thank you letter! I suppose that's protocol, but I appreciated it nonetheless.


The letter is clearly a form letter, but whatever. The Methodists have spoiled me. :) It reads:

Dear Bradley and Erica,

Thank you for joining us in worship this past weekend. Prince of Peace strives to be a welcoming family of faith that provides many opportunities for people to receive and share God's gift of grace in Jesus Christ.

Wherever you are in your life of faith- visiting, wondering, seeking- I hope that you join us again soon. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way as you get to know our congregation. If you wo uld like mroe information about our various ministries at Prince of Peace, you can visit our website (www.princeofpeaceelca.org), stop in at our welcome desk, or contact me.

Thank you again for visiting. May God's rich blessings be with you this day and always.

In Christ,
Pastor Jonathan Eilert


No comments: