Saturday, July 01, 2006

Church #8: thank you letter & visit!

Three news items!

1. Today we received our letter from the Mt. Carmel Wesleyan Pilgrim Church, thanking us for attending their services. (Bradley received one, too.)

2. Actually more noteworthy than #1: the pastor stopped by our house to say hello & thanks! We hadn't had that happen before, and we're 100% sure what to think of it. Unfortunately, we were on our way out of the house and couldn't talk for too long, but we did spend 20 minutes or so just chatting, and we ended up telling him about the Church Hop project. He seemed to be really supportive of the idea, which made me happy. I'm always nervous that churches are going to think I'm doing something... dishonest? I'm not sure why. Anyway, he seemed to really get behind the idea and we told him he should visit the website. (Did you?)

3. I (Erica) will be attending church alone tomorrow. Bradley is going out of town and I've decided that I'm going to go anyway, because I got a personal invite and I'm looking forward to it. Check it out tomorrow!

No comments: