Sunday, November 02, 2008

Outdoor chapel in autumn

The most recent post I made was about HUUC's beautiful new outdoor chapel. I thought I'd pop in and show you some gorgeous pictures of the same chapel, now that it's autumn.


I'm still very close to HUUC. I'm newly involved in our Chalice Circles, which are a type of "small group ministry" that helps us get closer to members in smaller numbers. As we grow as a church, we don't want to lose that sense of person-to-person contact. This is one way of combating those growing pains.

Heritage has also helped me become more involved in the current election. I'm really excited about Tuesday and I hope you'll all be out there voting, even if your views don't align with mine (which I think we've already discovered!).

Here are your Church Hoppers! We miss you!

2 comments:

Mimi K said...

Try UpTown Church on 118 West 9th Street Cincinnati Ohio...Downtown

JenLo said...

That is beautiful (so peaceful-looking)!