Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Delay

Hello faithful (eh? get it?) readers!

Sorry that there wasn't a post on Sunday... or on Monday... or maybe even on Tuesday. (We'll see.) There *will* be a post, though... in fact, there will be more than a post!

Bradley is working on a post about Crossroads, which I blogged about a while back but he never got to see. So that's one entry, plus his guest Hopper...

PLUS, I visited a church when I went out of town this weekend, and I had a guest Hopper of my own! So fear not... there will be a(nother) slight delay on the post but it will be here soon... you have my word on it. (...Ellipses power...!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for updates! I was sad there would be no update this weekend. :) And from an earlier post, I love the Christmas idea!!